This year’s LUMEN Conference is planned in a hybrid model: stationary in Warsaw and online, given the possibility of a recurrence of the coronavirus epidemic this fall. We encourage you to register for our event by filling in the registration form and to participate in the conference.
Frequently asked questions during registration
When will the conference be held?
- – The conference will last two days. It will take place on November 23rd-24th in a hybrid model: stationary in Warsaw and online.
What will the conference look like?
- – The conference will be divided into discussion panels, separated by 15-minute breaks. Each of the discussion panels will last 60 minutes. During the panel, conference participants will have the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers.
What is the price?
- – Participation in the conference is free of charge.
How to take part in the conference?
- – You must sign up via the registration system and enter your e-mail address. A link with access to the conference will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Access links will be shipped on November 19th.
Will it be possible to access the materials after the conference?
- – Conference materials will be available on the platform until December 31st, 2021.
Will there be breaks between the panels?
- – There will be a 15-minute break between each of the panels, and we also plan one 60-minute lunch break.
Can I watch the conference on my phone?
- – The conference can be watched on any device with Internet access, just enter the link sent to your e-mail.
Is it worth to attend the conference?
- – Definitely yes. And it’s also worth inviting your friends to join!